To ensure best Fit; find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your hand with a tape measure across your palm. You should use your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed,
Note: Some manufacturers indicate glove sizes by inches and others by Small, Medium, Large, etc. We always indicate the size of a pair of gloves the same way the manufacturer does. Use the tables below to find your size.
The following size chart is an approximate measurement. Use this chart as a guide only and if you are not absolutely sure about your size, please contact us by email or telephone and we will be happy to assist you because a good fit ensures good wear and comfort.
|Circumference of the Hand in Inches||6.5||7||7.5||8.5||9||9.5||10||11|
|Circumference of the Hand in Inches||-||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||-||-|
|Circumference of the Hand in Inches||-||7||7.5 - 8||8.5 - 9||9.5 - 10||10.5 - 11||11.5 - 12||-|
Learn more about measurement of hand. The hand that is used the most is measured as it tends to be slightly larger. Usually this is the hand that the person writes with. We have graphically illustrated the example of measurement for your convenience. Follow some simple steps to measure your Glove size by own
1) Measure around the hand at the fullest part (exclude thumb)
2) Measure from the tip of the middle finger to the base of the hand
3) Use the “Largest” of these two measurements for the correct size glove
4) If you are RIGHT handed, take measurements from your RIGHT hand
5) If you are LEFT handed, take measurements from your LEFT hand
6) The number of inches measured equals the size of the glove (example: A 7" measurement equals a size 7 glove)